Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Check Out Day #156 " On My Way"

Scer- Daily 16 Day #156 "On My Way"

Published onDec 2, 2012byItsYaBoyScer
26 views
4 likes, 0 dislikes
Twitter: @Itsyaboyscer
Fan Page: facebook.com/itsyaboyscer
Blog: Itsyaboyscer.blogspot.com

Hope you guys watch this one till the end! I'm gonna get used to this mic, and get the box all figured out! Hopefully i'll find a solution to my problem soon. Also sorry if the video quality is real shitty, I honestly don't know why.. I think imovie just sucks ass but hopefully I can get a new webcam soon. Be sure to like this, favorite this, spread the word around, don't forget to show some love in the comment section beloww. Also subscribe to my channel, like my fan page above, and follow me on twitter to follow me on my journey! See you guys tomorrow! Peace, Pot, And Microdot.

No comments:

Post a Comment